Okay, so maybe that whole Tryptophan thing is just an urban myth, but there’s no denying that those big Thanksgiving meals can sap the life right out of you! Therefore, since we did Thankful songs last year, I thought it would be appropriate to highlight another holiday tradition, the afternoon nap!
- Behind the Wall of Sleep – the Smithereens
- The Devil Never Sleeps – Iron & Wine
- Come Into My Sleep – Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
- Sleepwalker – the Wallflowers
- Talking in Your Sleep – The Romantics