[Via Soul Pancake]
- The toilet paper roll is never empty.
- People can differentiate between “you’re” and “your.”
- Perforated pages tear clean every time.
In a perfect world, this just wouldn’t happen, right? According to designer Catrina Dulay, the answer is a resounding “Yes!”
Dulay has created a delightful, snarky, simple celebration of our everyday annoyances called In A Perfect World. Not only is it beautifully (and simply) designed, but Dulay says, “It’s also providing opportunities for people to relate to each other and think, ‘Yes! I hate it when that happens!'”
So far, there are 31 designs celebrating the perfection that is just out of reach in our imperfect lives. Of course, personally I have at least 100 little annoyances that I can think of. So, in the spirit of Dulay’s project, here is my personal list:
List 5 things that would make your world a little more perfect.
- Someone always brews another pot of coffee after taking the last cup
- My iPod intuitively knows what I want to listen to, even when I don’t
- Donuts are a healthy food choice
- All vehicles run on happy thoughts and positive energy rather than fossil fuels
- All of the people who use the public restroom before me are considerate and neat
Oh yeah, and on a larger scale, that whole “peace on earth” thing – that seems fairly important too.